Designed for optimal warmth and energy savings, durable Lennox furnaces in Michigan City, Indiana, are among the most effective and quiet heating systems offered.
With Precise Comfort® control, these furnaces hold temperatures steady and energy costs low, even on the coldest days.
In fact, they can help you save hundreds of dollars on yearly heating bills. And some ENERGY STAR® furnaces might qualify you for federal energy tax credits and utility rebates.
SilentComfort™ in select Lennox furnaces does help keep your heating silent —so you feel it, not hear it. Some of these innovative developments include variable-speed heating and extra insulation to reduce noise as your furnace powers on.
Learn just how comfortable your home could be with a new Lennox furnace by calling us at 219-872-2198 today.
Five Perks of Furnace Installation
A modern heating system offers a lot of pluses for your house, including:
- Better energy efficiency that can help you save more on heating consumption, especially when you decide on an ENERGY STAR® model.
- Adjustable with smart thermostats, which adapt heating to your family’s routine to help save money.
- Advanced equipment like variable-speed heating, that provides quiet heat to your home while conserving energy.
- Certainty your heating unit will run properly throughout the heating season without calling for emergency service.
- Comfort realizing that your new heating unit has advanced technology that helps protect your loved ones.
Receive 10% off an AC Clean & Check!219-872-2198