While your Lennox® HVAC equipment isn’t able to speak to you, it possesses a procedure to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its motherboard has two LED lights that can display a fault code. Subject to the problem, your furnace could use solid or flashing lights.
While there are various basic furnace repairs you can take care of on your own, most services are best taken care of by HVAC technicians. When your heating system won’t start or provide heat, contact Paniccia Heating & Cooling at 219-872-2198 for professional furnace repair in Michigan City.
Our technicians will swiftly identify and fix the issue, even if you don’t use a Lennox heater. We can service all brands or models—and get the comfort reintroduced to your home without delay.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heater relies on lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also works this system to tell you it’s operating like it should.
Correct function includes:
- Concurrent slow flash—furnace working properly.
- Concurrent fast flash—heater is starting to call for heat.
If you see a solitary light going on and off slowly and the other going on and off rapidly, your heater might be experiencing a low flame signal. This can take place even when your heater is operating properly. It signifies the flame sensing rod could have buildup or in the wrong spot on the burner. Reach out to us at 219-872-2198 for support.
Here are several other of the most routine errors for Lennox HVAC systems.
Heating System Refuses to Start
Here are some of the light sequences you may notice when your furnace refuses to or keep operating. Most of these errors have to be handled by a professional, such as one from Paniccia Heating & Cooling.
- The pair of LED lights are extinguished. This signifies your heating system might not have electricity. Look at the breaker box to confirm the furnace fuse isn’t tripped. You should reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” position. If it instantly turns off following a reset, don’t try to reset it again and call us at 219-872-2198.
- An individual light is unchanging and the other is flashing slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is possibly malfunctioning. The part is a critical safety tool that assists in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to handle this issue yourself.
- An individual light is blinking fast and the other is blinking slowly. This typically signifies power polarity has been transposed. Your heating system might have a wiring problem that calls for expert assistance from Paniccia Heating & Cooling.
- The pair of lights are blinking slowly. This indicates your heater’s blower motor likely isn’t working. This piece sends hot air from the furnace into your rooms. We can help in figuring out what’s causing an issue with this component.
- A single light is flickering slowly and the other is flashing quickly. This means your heating system could have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Call our technicians at 219-872-2198 for support.
- One light is flickering on, on, off while the other flickers on, off, on. This signifies there could be a malfunction with your HVAC system’s control panel or wiring. Paniccia Heating & Cooling can locate the issue and take care of it.
- The duo of lights display every other slow flashes. This means your heating system may have a flame failure. There might be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Reach out to us at 219-872-2198 for help.
- An individual light blinks slowly while the other is continuous. This typically signifies your HVAC system’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch prevents your heating system from getting too hot. Reach out to the professionals at Paniccia Heating & Cooling for assistance.
Heater Blower Operates But No Heat
Here’s what might be wrong when you observe your heating system’s blower fan running, but you aren’t receiving any warm air.
- The duo of lights are giving alternate quick flickers. This means your furnace ignitor may not be in working order. This part ignites fuel in your heater to create warmth and should be serviced by a specialist from Paniccia Heating & Cooling.
Turn to Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you need to have your HVAC equipment fixed without delay, trust the professionals at Paniccia Heating & Cooling. Our techs will take care of the fault quickly and have your residence feeling relaxing again soon. Reach out to us at 219-872-2198 or contact us online to get an appointment right away.